Ready in 10-15 minutes
Ingredients/What you need
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 TBSP Cooking oil
- 1 ½ Cup Flour
- Mixing Bowl
For fluffier crepes you can add in sparkling water instead of regular water. You can also use any milk to your liking. After you have finished mixing your batter you can give it a taste test and add more salt if needed. Usually the first crepe is the toughest one but after that they will come out of the pan with ease :)
- Grab a frying pan and heat it on the stove with a bit of oil
- In your mixing bowl , Add in 1 ½ Cup of Flour
- Add in 1 Cup milk
- Add in a Pinch of Salt
- Add in 2 Eggs
- Add in ½ Cup of Water
- Now you can mix until well combined. Your consistency should be smooth.
- Add in 2 TBSP of Cooking Oil
- And mix well for a few more seconds
- Once your frying pan is ready , You can pour your batter according to how big your frying pan is . It should cover the bottom of your pan .
- Once they are light golden on both sides they are ready !
- Repeat this process until you run out of batter :)