- Peeled Horseradish Root
- 5 Bay Leaves
- 6 cloves of Garlic
- Sea Salt (not Iodized)
- Filtered water
- Jar with lid
For lightly salted pickles you can leave them in a jar on your counter for 3-4 Days . And in 7 Days you will have fully fermented perfect pickles. The pickle brine should be foggy and not clear , that's how you know the fermenting process is taking place :)
- Put your cucumbers in your jar
- Cut up your radish in chunks or slices and place in between cucumbers
- Cut your garlic cloves in half and place in between cucumbers also
- Add in one handful of peppercorns in the jar
- Add in your 5 Bay Leaves
- Put your dill on top
- In another bowl or jar add 1 Tbsp of Sea Salt to 1 Liter of Filtered water and mix until sea salt has dissolved .
- Now you can pour it into your jar until everything is fully submerged.
- Place your lid on top and you are done !